Sunday, March 2, 2014

It's...MARCH??? Wait, but that means...

Holey moley, how time flies! It's almost been two months since I've started attending Bethany again. I've had a pretty good time, learned some things, but most importantly.
I started watching Bates Motel.
Time flies! Baha! It's a pun!...


Bates Motel. READY FOR IT?
Ok, so season two starts TOMORROW. March Third.
Here's a little Q and A for ya.

Q. What is it?
A. Good question! I'm glad you asked. The Bates Motel is basically Norman Bates' life, before Psycho. It is the explanation of how he became the horrible person he is in Psycho. Young Norman is played by Freddie Highmore, who also played Charlie in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and August Rush, in, well.. August Rush.

Q. What's Psycho?
A. Psycho is a movie thriller done by Alfred Hitchcock about a guy named Norman Bates who kills people

Q. Who is Alfred Hitchcock?
A. ....I can't talk to you anymore. Next!

This all being said, I don't want y'all to start freaking out about Bates Motel and thinking I'm a horrible person that only watches scary shows. I will have you know that I am also a die-hard Downton Abbey fan. In fact, it's my favorite.

Netflix is great.
Netflix needs to leave my room so I can actually study.
Yup.

This horrible review has been brought to you by,
Mandolin Smith
The Mad Musician.

No comments:

Post a Comment